Program and Conference Handbook
- The full program is available here. The schedule is subject to change. No request regarding the time and date of your presentation is possible. Thank you for your understanding.
- The conference handbook will be posted on the website in early October. Please note that it will be distributed only on this website.
- Wi-Fi will be available at the venue (SSID and PASSWORD are provided in the program).
- The rooms are equipped with a projector, an RGB (D-Sub 15 pin, VGA) cable, and an HDMI cable. Please bring your own device, a connector if a Mac, a laser pointer, a desk lamp, etc., if necessary.
- A wireless (bluetooth) speaker is available in Room 1101 and Room 1102. In Room 1202, Room 1203, and Conference Hall, audio output is possible with 3.5 mm stereo audio cable like this one. Bring your own speaker in case you are not sure about the
compatibility with your computer.
- Business Center is located on the 11th floor of the conference venue. It provides services such as photocopying (20 yen per copy).
- Prayer Room on the 11th floor for Muslim participants is open during the conference period for free of charge.
Presentation (Papers and Symposiums)
- Paper sessions are organized into 30-minute time slots. The suggested presentation length is 20 minutes, leaving 10 minutes for audience questions and interaction.
- Symposiums typically consist of three to five papers exploring a specific topic in depth. The duration of symposiums is 90 minutes, including time for audience questions and interaction.
- No chairperson is assigned to presentation and symposium sessions. All presenters are responsible for managing their time to ensure sufficient opportunities for audience involvement within the time slot.
Presentation (Keynote Speeches and Workshops)
- The duration of keynote speeches is 90 minutes, including time for audience questions and interaction.
- The duration of workshops is 60 minutes, including time for audience questions and interaction.
- One chairperson is assigned to each session.