Osaka International Convention Center (Grand Cube Osaka) is conveniently located in the center of the Osaka metropolitan area. [More info]
From Kansai International Airport (KIX), it takes approximately 90 minutes via public transportation. [Access]
- Keihan Nakanoshima Line: Next to Exit No.2 of Keihan Nakanoshima (Osaka International Convention Center) Station.
- JR Loop Line: 15-minute walk from Fukushima Station.
- JR Tozai Line: 10-minute walk from Exit No.2 or No.3 of Shin-Hukushima Station.
- Hanshin Railway: 10-minute walk from Exit No.3 of Fukushima Station.
- Subway: 15-minute walk from Exit No.1 of the Central Line or Exit No.9 of the Sennichimae Line of Awaza Station.
- 15 minutes by Osaka city bus from JR Osaka station.Take No.53-bound for Funatsubashi, or No.55-bound for Tsurumachi 4-chome.Get off at Dojima Ohashi bus stop.
- A shuttle bus runs between the Rihga Royal Hotel and JR Osaka station.
- 15 minutes by Nakanoshima loop bus from Yodoyabashi station on the Subway Midosuji line, or the Keihan line (Exit No.4). The bus stop in front of Sumitomo building.Get off at Osaka International Convention Center.
SSU3 will be held in rooms on the 11th (Room 1101 & Room 1102) and 12th floors (Conference Hall, Room 1202, & Room 1203). [Program]
Business Center is located on the 11th floor of the conference venue. It provides services such as photocopying (20 yen a copy).
Prayer Room on the 11th floor for Muslim participants is open during the conference period for free of charge.
Lunch will be served at Kitchen Fujioken on the 5th floor. All registered participants will receive lunch tickets for three days. We will ask your food preferences (vegetarian or non-vegetarian) by the end of September. We are sorry, but the restaurant cannot serve vegan or halal meals.
Although we will provide complimentary refreshments during the breaks, the venue also has a café with a relaxing and inviting atmosphere on the 2nd floor (OIC CAFE). Please note that drinks and food at OIC CAFE are not included in the conference fee.